In a recent BIFM sustainability report, efforts to reduce energy consumption are predicted to have the greatest impact on Facilities Management (FM) companies over the next 10 years. That being said, over 70% of outsourced FM providers face barriers to effective implementation of sustainability within an organization.
eSight software and services overcome these barriers by providing the tools to achieve organizational engagement and effective energy management, both for companies acting as managed service providers and in-house facilities teams.
How is energy used in Facilities Management?
On average, energy consumption in Facilities Management is broken down as follows:
Why is eSight perfect for Facilities Management?
- Facilities management companies can manage eSight on behalf of multiple clients while maintaining full transparency through automated reporting, customized user access and dashboard options
- Justify investment in sustainability with clear reporting of ROI through cost analysis and eSight’s Project Tracking module, which monitors energy projects from selection to verification of savings
- Achieve widespread organizational engagement with clear visualization of energy performance through eSight’s intuitive ENVI and FM (facilities management) Dashboards, as well as tailored reporting for business stakeholders
- Encourage ongoing buy-in of clients and internal departments by setting ranking energy performance against relevant KPIs in a key-performance-indicator format – display this in public areas for some healthy competition!
- Use eSight to meet energy-related legislation and standards such as ISO50001
- Collect data from virtually any source in any format into eSight- perfect for managing multiple clients with disparate systems and hardware
A closer look...
GDF SUEZ uses eSight as the solution to have a complete web-based architecture, individual profiles, and scalability. They required a system that would be customizable and comprehensive covering a multitude of analyses.
With many clients requesting access to energy data on a regular basis, GDF SUEZ identified the need for an energy management suite. Customers would be able to view energy data thus allowing full autonomy of energy management.
"Under the branding of energy, we offer eSight in its two forms to our customers. This gives a broad range of capabilities to users and helps us to differentiate our offer in the market"